Group Tour Procedures
We are happy to provide you with a personalized quote for your consideration. Tap the "Free Quote" button and send us details about your plans.
- Provide us details of your group and we will prepare your personalized quote.
- If our quote is accepted, we will need a list of student names, genders, passport information, date of birth, flight information, dietary information and medical conditions at least 8 weeks prior to arrival. The more time the better for us to prepare.
- We require a Group Leader to be responsible for the supervision of the group during the entire camp stay. Group Leaders should be fluent in English. A Group Leader is required for 10+ students. The Group Leader must be available to the school at all times. Some of the main functions of the Group Leader include: dealing with attendance issues, student conduct and participation in activities and/or weekend tours.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required for each student. Full payment is due at least 45 days prior to arrival.
- Health insurance is not included in our our Junior Camp in California. However, all campers and group leaders must have insurance.
- Accommodation information is confirmed after the Full Payment has been received and no later than 14 days before arrival.